Himalayan Sea Salted Fresh Fruit Salad
A sweet & salty fruit salad that’s perfect for any summer occasion, this easy to prepare dish adds a cool, fruity burst of flavor to finish off any summer meal with gourmet flare!
- 1 Seedless Watermelon, cut into 1″ chunks
- 1 Pineapple, cut into 1″ chunks
- 1 Honeydew melon, cut into 1″ chunks
- 1 Canelope, cut into 1″ chunks
- 2lbs Fresh Cherries, pitted & cut into halves
- Fine Grain Himalayan Sea Salt to taste
1. Mix fruit together in a large serving bowl & sprinkle with Himalayan Sea Salt to taste.
2. Chill in freezer for about 20 min., stir well once at 10 min.
3. Serve chilled.
Note: You can also stick toothpicks in the chunks of fruit & serve as appetizers!