It is very easy to replace or install your Himalayan Salt Lamp bulb. All of our lamps include an easy to remove bulb assembly that simply clips into the wooden base housing. Follow the instructions below to install or replace your Salt Lamp Bulb:
- Simply unplug your lamp and lay it gently on it’s side. (We recommend laying the lamp on something soft, like a towel or blanket.)
- Locate the bulb assembly in the wooden housing at the base of the lamp.
- Carefully squeeze the clips on either side of the bulb assembly and gently remove it from the wood base housing.
- Replace the existing bulb or insert a bulb for the first time. Sqeeze the clips once again and carefully re-insert the bulb assembly back into the wooden base housing.
- Once the bulb assembly is in place release the clips to fix the assembly in place.
- Carefully turn the lamp right-side up again, making sure the cord fits into the groove on the bottom of the base so the lamp sits flat on the surface you place it on. (Make sure that the lamp base comes to rest level on the surface you are placing your lamp on. If the cord is not resting in the groove so that the lamp base is level, your lamp will not set flat and be secure.)
- Plug the lamp cord back in and turn the lamp on to test the bulb.
*Attention: Always check your cord to ensure that it is in good working order; never use a cord that has been damaged. If your cord has been damaged be sure to replace it. You can purchase replacement cords/bulb assembly here…
For a Diagram of the Bulb Installation/Replacement Process Click Here ➦