Himalayan Salt Grilled Lobster Tails
Our delicious Himalayan Salt Grilled Lobster Tail recipe is a gourmet treat for special occasions such as Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries and any occasion you want to serve a special dish with a unique & fabulous presentation!
- 2 Whole Lobsters
- Chopped Parsley
- Chopped Onion
- Himalayan Fine Grain Sea Salt
- 1 Stick of Butter (softened)
- 1 cup of Brandy
- 1 Himalayan Salt Grill (preferably 2″ x 8″ x 12”)
1. Cut the lobsters into equal halves down the center of the back. Remove the inside parts and place them in a small bowl. Cut off the tail halves.
2. Dip the tails in vegetable or canola oil and place on the heated salt grill. Allow to cook until done.
3. In the meantime, add ½ a stick of softened butter, parsley, chopped onion, 1tsp Himalayan Salt, and ½ tsp pepper to the contents of the bowl. Work together well to form a stiff paste.
4. Once lobster is done, smooth equal portions of the paste onto the tops of the tails while still on the salt plate. Allow the butter to commence melting.
5. Remove the salt plate from heat. Allow to cool for a few minutes, then sprinkle with Brandy and serve hot immediately.
Presentation Tip: You may light the brandy with a match if you like & serve immediately while flaming. (*Caution: Be very sure that the brandy is only sparingly applied to the tops of the tails with none running off the edges onto the salt grill, as this could result in damage to the block; cracking, breaking etc.)