Salted Caramel Vodka Infusion Shot
This sweet yet sophisticated caramel vodka infusion combined with a touch of gourmet pink salt flavor and an unforgettable presentation is sure get your guests’ attention at any gathering, lending a decadent and festive flavor to Holiday parties!
Servings: Makes 1 Bottle (roughly 750ml) / Prep time: Up to 4 days
- 20 caramel candies
- 1 750ml bottle of vodka
- 1 Himalayan Salt Shot Glass per Guest
You will also need:
- 1 Sharp kitchen knife
- Coffee filters
1. Unwrap caramels and cut each candy into four pieces.
2. Remove 2 shots of vodka from the bottle.
3. Drop the caramel pieces into the vodka bottle, screw the cap back on the bottle, making sure that it is sealed tightly, and shake vigorously until you notice the caramels starting the infusion process (you will notice the caramels beginning to “melt” in the vodka, turning it a brownish color).
4. Continue to vigorously shake the bottle periodically for a few days until the caramels are completely infused with the vodka (before shaking look through the bottom of the bottle, if you still see caramels on the bottom, keep shaking).
5. Once the caramels are completely infused with the vodka, strain the mixture through a coffee filter to remove the white froth that forms on top. *The liquid will be a bit thick, so pour the caramel vodka a little at a time to avoid spill over. You will also need to swap out the coffee filter a few times during the straining process as the filter will become clogged with froth.
6. Chill, serve in chilled in Himalayan Salt Shot Glasses and enjoy!