Himalayan Salt-Baked Sea Bass
Try this tasty Sea Bass recipe for a special meal for two! Great presentation and extra rich flavor from the Himalayan Sea Salt makes this dish a treat! The recipe can also be easily multiplied for larger dinner parties!
- 2 whole sea bass, cleaned but not scaled
- 3lbs 13oz Course Grain Himalayan Sea Salt
- 2 egg whites
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix the salt with the egg whites and put a thin layer in the bottom of a roasting tin.
- Place the fish on the salt and cover completely with the remaining salt.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, Crack the salt crust with the back of a heavy knife and remove completely. Remove the flesh from the fish (it should fall off the bone) and serve.