Oven Roasted Greek Potatoes
These potatoes are delicious enough to simple eat aloneor as an appetizer! They also go great with roasted chicken or lamb!
- 8 large potatoes, peeled, cut into 6-7 wedges per potato
- 6 garlic cloves, minced (you may use more garlic if you like, just be sure to use at least 4 cloves)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon dried Mediterranean oregano
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Himalayan Sea Salt – Fine grain
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 420°F. Spray a large baking dish with Pam and place the ingredients into the baking pan.
- Season generously with sea salt and black pepper, tossing the contents of the pan to evenly distribute the seasonings.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Once a nice golden-brown crust has formed on the potatoes, stir the potatoes to bring the white underside up, season lightly with sea salt, pepper and a light sprinkling of oregano. (If the mixture appears to be getting dry, add 1/2 cup more water.)
- Bake until the potatoes are a golden brown again (about 40 minutes). Do not fear overcooking.
- Serve while hot.