Grilled Himalayan Salt Pineapple Chicken Skewers
This summertime skewer is a sweet & salty appetizer that’s perfect for any occasion from weddings & holidays to family reunions, or just a lazy summer afternoon!
Prep Time: 30 Min.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- Pineapple cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 small zuchini squash cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 yellow onion cut into 3 cm lengths
- Himalayan Salt Grill
1. Slowly heat Himalayan Salt Block/Grill/Tray to 450 degrees on BBQ grill
2. Soak skewers in cold water for 20 Minutes then remove from water
3. Alternate chicken, pineapples squash & onions onto the skewers
4. Place skewers on salt grill, sprinkle with Parsley & Pepper & grill, turning occasionally to cook all sides until chicken is done.