Grilled Himalayan Salt Chili-Lime Chicken Kabobs
This fabulous recipe makes a flavorful, spicy chicken that’s fun to eat!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cayanne pepper to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1” pieces
- Himalayan Salt Block
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, and lime juice. Season with paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, chili powder, onion powder, and black pepper. Place the chicken in a bowl or shallow baking dish with the sauce, and stir to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
2. Heat salt grill to 550 degrees. Thread chicken onto skewers & discard the remaining marinade.
3. Lightly oil the salt block. Grill skewers for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken juices run clear.