1. Mix 2 cups flour, dry yeast and salt in a large bowl. Stir in water, oil and honey and beat until smooth. Mix in enough remaining flour (extra if needed) to make dough easy to handle.
2. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead about 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
3. Heat oven to 400 degrees F and Grease a cookie sheet.
4. Divide dough into 12 equal parts. Roll each part into a rope about 17 inches long. Twist each rope into a pretzel shape and place on the cookie sheet. Brush pretzels with egg white and sprinkle with coarse sea salt and sesame seeds.
5. Bake about 15 minutes or until pretzels are golden brown and crust is crisp. Immediately remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
6. Serve warm with your choice of mustard.
Homemade Whole Wheat Soft Pretzels w/ Himalayan Sea Salt
*Note: No two salt lamps, candle holders, or natural salt products will ever be alike. The products will range in color from light peach/pink, to orange and dark red. Lamps and blocks, and all other solid form products will contain natural veins, cracks and striations. Weight and size will vary within product styles; we only give approximations based on averages. Due to these variances and the nature of these organic items, we cannot guarantee exact shape, size or color, but do we do guarantee each that each and every piece in our entire salt product collection will be one of a kind.
Disclaimer: Independent scientists and leading industry researchers have long studied the curative powers of salt, and more recently the ionic capabilities of salt. We do not actively accept nor refute any of these findings. The information we provide about these subjects is strictly intended inform our readers of these findings, empowering them to form their own independent assessments and arrive at their own conclusions. We believe in the aesthetic beauty of our salt products, and we assert that any further benefits gained by our customers are an added benefit.
The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided on HimalayanSaltBoutique.com regarding various salt products and alternative health principles is for general information only; it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor is it intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should always consult a licensed physician before beginning any alternative treatment.
All images on this site are property of the original image licencors. The content of these images is not meant to suggest that the person depicted uses or endorses our products or services. Informational material and representations have been provided by the manufacturers of the listed products. While we work to ensure that product information is correct, note that actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. himalayansaltboutique.com and/or it's proprietors assume no liability for any injury, illness or adverse effects caused by the misuse and/or use of these products or for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.