Sweet & Sour Pink Mojito
Sweet & Salty never tasted so good! This refreshing Pink Mojito recipe infuses the sensational, fruity, minty flavor of a traditional pink version of this popular drink with the savory salt flavor of “Pink” sea salt!
- 6 mint leaves + 1 or two sprigs for decorating
- ½ of a lime lime, cut into wedges
- 1 ½ tsp Agave simple syrup (or 2 tsp simple sugar syrup)
- 4 raspberries
- 1oz white rum (we used Bacardi)
- 1tbsp cherry brandy
- tonic water or soda water (to top off)
- 2tsp Fine Grain Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- Combine the mint leaves, lime wedges, raspberries & sugar syrup in a tall glass, and lightly mush up the mixture, getting as much of the juices squished out as you can.
- Rim another tall glass with Himalayan Salt (use a lime wedge to wet the rim of the glass, spread 2 tsp of salt onto a small saucer, then dip the rim of the glass in the salt).
- Carefully spoon the mixture from the first glass into this glass, taking care not to bump the salt off.
- Spoon crushed ice into the glass until it is full to just below the rim. Pour the rum & cherry brandy over the ice, then (carefully) mix well.
- Top off the mixture with tonic water, and a sprig of mint, and serve cold!